|Atlas O Canadian Pacific C-424 Diesel
This Atlas O model is a replica of the prototype built in the early 1960s. ALCo's Century locomotives could be found in service on many railroads across the country, and can still be found running on several short lines today.
- Correct body styling for the road name
- A multitude of separately-applied details such as door handles, windshield wipers, brake chain, m.u. hoses, etc.
- All metal handrails, grab irons and stanchions
- Detailed die-cast AAR type B trucks
- Die-cast chassis, fuel tank, and pilots
- Dual flywheel-equipped motors
- Exquisite painting and lettering
- Directional golden-white LED headlights
- Selectable green or white LED classification lights
- Length: Approx. 14.5"
- Minimum diameter curve: O-36 (3-Rail)
TMCC Features Include:
- Operating electro-couplers
- Lionel® TrainMaster ®Command Equipped featuring RailSounds digital sound system (including horn, bell diesel-roar sounds, etc.); crew Talk (in command and more...
- RailSounds operates in both conventional and command modes in 3-Rail
- Road number may be different than pictured
- New in Box, factory warantee
- Great display piece, in addition to being a working model
- International payment by Paypal or Credit card only
Find Similar Products by Category